Hire of Premises
We are pleased to be able to offer several flexible spaces for community use at the church. We have a number of regular bookings already but will always try to accommodate other hirers when possible - either for one-off occasions or more regular events.
Please use the tabs on the left to see details of the rooms available.
For details of availability and our rates, please contact Celia in the Church Office on 020 8487 8285 or e-mail the church office.
Please note that:
- hire of rooms requires a deposit, returnable when the premises are left clean and tidy after use;
- all users are required to sign a formal rental agreement containing the terms of hire;
- public events requiring payment for entry should be covered by an entertainment licence;
- you will need your own Public Liability Insurance, if running certain activities; and
- alcohol is not permitted on any Methodist property.